3. See a play on Broadway

3. See a play on Broadway

Went to see “Of Mice and Men”, an American classic, written by John Steinbeck. Somewhat untraditionally, this serious play starred James Franco and Chris O’Dowd, both famous comedy stars. But they did a great job and the play was very enjoyable.

Completed 30 June, 2014

This entry was posted in Picture of the day. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 3. See a play on Broadway

1. Geraldine says:

The Zune conernteatcs on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

2. Aileen says:

Keep on writing and chuiggng away!

3. Debra says:

Times are chnngiag for the better if I can get this online!

4. http://www./ says:

You’ve got it in one. Couldn’t have put it better.

5. http://www./ says:

I love this, Vix! I love the idea of using offbeat solutions to store jewelry, I keep my rings and watches in teacups! Your home looks like a treasureland! Oh, and I'm not opposed to platinum 😉

6. you’re still only in your early 30′s, you have plenty of time God willing to get your music written and recorded, I enjoyed your band videos (and your singing)and the originals, you don’t need any validation. I have no doubt we’ll be hearing more from you in the years to come. Just savor it all, it’s all good.

7. http://www./ says:

Oh, WOW! So very glad you guys weathered the storm with only a snubber and a flag (and a great story) to show for it. As I was reading your account, I kept saying to myself, “This sounds exactly like the microburst we had in El Salvador!” Sounds like it was. Yikes. Scary stuff, indeed.Sail safely to New Zealand, Wondertime!!-Nicole and Aarons/v Bella Star

8. I agree with you Adrienne. When you’re single, you don’t need a man to lead you. You’re leading yourself and if you’re a follower of Jesus, you’re following His lead. I was speaking specifically to those of us who are married and/or dating. We women, even those of us with strong wills and opinions, need to be “followers.” Our husbands need to lead our marriages and our families. I tell my husband, “I just want to be heard and have my opinion weighed while we make decisions.” Does that clarify?

9. All heder åt Maldonado för att han höll sig kvar i matchen. Men det här var inte någon trevlig match alls.

10. HO LETTO OGGI LA LETTERA DEL PROFESSOR CELLI AL FIGLIO SU REPUBBLICA…E’ STUPENDA ED E’ VERISSIMO CIO’ CHE HA DETTO..SONO PAROLE CHE HO SENTITO SEMPRE ANCHE DAI MIEI FAMILIARI…SE DOVESSI PRENDERE LA DECISIONE IN QUESTO MOMENTO IO NON MOLLEREI..PENSO CHE LA MAGGIOR PARTE DEI MIEI COETANEI AVRA’ VOGLIA DI CAMBIARE QUESTO PAESE..INIZIAMO A PRENDERCI LO SPAZIO CHE CI SPETTA..SE FALLIAMO ANDIAMOCENE..VUOL DIRE CHE QUESTA TERRA NON CI MERITA!

11. V'ir qbar vg jvgu Naben ntnvafg zr — lbh whfg arrq gb unir rirelbar RYFR ba lbhe fvqr, vapyhqvat Inhtua (htu). Vs lbh jva gur znwbevgl bs gur Ynaqfzrrg, jura Naben gevrf gb gnxr bire, Rnzba jvyy ersre vg gb lbh. Gura lbh arrq uvtu crefhnqr/pbrepvba, naq lbh whfg qrpyner gung lbh'er tbvat gb ehyr orfvqr Nyvfgnve. At least that's what worked for me.

12. Would you believe – I've never had pink grapefruit before – its not a common produce here…but it looks so good! The foundation seems to work wonderfully, looks light and provides lovely coverage. You're so good with eyeliner!! Mine would have been in zig zags!

13. We are too lazy to work so we voted for the one who are going to support us by stealing from all the hard working people. We really don’t care if the government is controlling our lives as long as they are giving us welfare.Long live Democrat !Long Live Ho Chi Minh !

14. Good day! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you could have here on this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

15. You have never been in Croatia, but if you do please let me know so I can rape, stabb & robb your dirty miserable ass in some dirty hospital with no water

16. Julian says:

Valutazione orologi usati ⌚Massimo prezzo e pagamento sicuro Noi di Zani Oro ✌ diamo il piu alto valore al tuo orologio usato ✅